In 2017, I was led to obtain the book: A Course in Miracles, ISBN 0-670-86975-5.
That book contains a section entitled: Workbook for Students, which contains two sections, each with their own introduction, having a combined total of 365 lessons.
I began that study in 2017, and sharing my studies on Facebook. But I have chosen to record my studies of the Workbook here as well. When I had published my studies of lessons one through twenty, I did so after sharing my studies on social media.
So in one day, I published Lessons 1-20 on my website, but all subsequent lessons are (were) published as I study (studied) them.
My studies of the Lessons are found below. Click the NUMBER to go to my studies of the Lesson.
01. Nothing I see… means anything.
02. I have given everything I see… all the meaning it has for me.
03. I do not understand anything I see… .
04. These thoughts do not mean anything. They are like the things I see… .
05. I am never upset for the reason I think.
11. My meaningless thoughts are showing me a meaningless world.
12. I am upset because I see a meaningless world.
13. A meaningless world engenders fear.
14. God did not create a meaningless world.
15. My thoughts are images that I have made.
16. I have no neutral thoughts.
17. I see no neutral things.
18. I am not alone in experiencing the effects of my seeing.
19. I am not alone in experiencing the effects of my thoughts.
20. I am determined to see.
21. I am determined to see things differently.
22. What I see is a form of vengeance.
23. I can escape from the world I see by giving up attack thoughts.
24. I do not perceive my own best interests.
25. I do not know what anything is for.
26. My attack thoughts are attacking my invulnerability.
27. Above all else I want to see.
28. Above all else I want to see things differently.
29. God is in everything I see.
30. God is in everything I see because God is in my mind.
31. I am not the victim of the world I see.
32. I have invented the world I see.
33. There is another way of looking at the world.
34. I could see peace instead of this.
35. My mind is part of God’s. I am very holy.
41. God goes with me wherever I go.
42. God is my strength. Vision is His gift.
43. God is my source. I cannot see apart from Him.
44. God is the light in which I see.
45. God is the Mind with which I think.
46. God is the Love in which I forgive.
47. God is the strength in which I trust.
48. There is nothing to fear.
49. God’s voice speaks to me all through the day.
50. I am sustained by the Love of God.